Logo United Way Centraide Canada.png

Nordia 2017 Campaign

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find my Employee Number?

You can find your employee number in various places:

  • On your Nordia employee access card
  • In ADP - Log in and look under your employment profile or on any pay slip (Employee ID). 

Why do I have to leave an email address?

To receive a confirmation of your United Way donation.

Can I leave my Nordia email address?

It is preferable to leave your personal email address. If you don't have one, you can put your Nordia email address. In all cases, make sure you spell your address correctly or else we will not be able to send you a confirmation.

When will payments be deducted from my pay?

Starting on the first payroll cycle of 2018

If my personal situation changes, can I change my donation amounts during the course of next year (2018)?

For administrative reasons, no changes can be made during the year. However, during next's year's campaign (Fall 2018), you will have the opportunity to revise your donation amount for 2019.

What if I do not receive a confirmation email after pledging my contribution?

Send an email to centraide@nordia.ca with the details of donation pledge: Name, Employee Number, Amount Pledged and date that you made the donation.