Welcome to Nordia Orillia!
Less than 90 minutes from the Greater Toronto Area and only a 30-minute drive from Barrie, Orillia is a great place to work and live.
The city is recognized as one of the premier outdoor recreation areas in Canada while offering excellent health, education and other public services.
The Nordia culture in Orillia
Nordia is one of the largest employers in Orillia. We came here in 2013 and have been growing ever since. Our newly-renovated centre is bright and modern with high ceilings, an Internet café and a big cafeteria where you can enjoy lunch and conversation with coworkers as well as snacks from the vending machines.
We take pride in offering a family environment with a people-focused approach. The Nordia team is supportive and committed to working together. We are dynamic, engaged and energetic people with an inherent passion for helping customers. We love to show our team spirit by engaging in various activities throughout the year. Whether we are indulging in a Pancake Day, company BBQ, hot lunches served by our management team, or even pizza days to celebrate our team's success, we always find a way to have fun!
- Incentive bonuses (from 5-7% of the salary)
- Games room equipped with couches, electronic dart board, foosball and air hockey tables and TV
- Cafeteria and Internet café
- On bus route
- Free parking
- Paid training
- RRSP, insurance (life, LTD medical and dental)
- Great discounts on telecommunications products and services
- Fantastic discounts at various local businesses
Questions about our job offers?
Go to the FAQs section or call Kelsea at 705-330-3610 ext. 5437