Welcome to Nordia Sherbrooke!
Located downtown on a quiet street, Nordia Sherbrooke opened in 2001 and offers a convenient location paired with picturesque surroundings. Employees enjoy views of the Magog River and take advantage of Jacques-Cartier Park across from the centre by going for a lunchtime stroll, rollerblading or unpacking a picnic under the shade of a century-old tree.
The Nordia culture in Sherbrooke
Situated on three different floors, the Sherbrooke location shines bright with natural light streaming through the windows. A large cafeteria serves as a communal gathering place for employees to enjoy their lunches, buy snacks from the vending machines and catch some TV highlights.
Nordia Sherbrooke operates as a fully bilingual centre, fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our employees come from all surrounding areas to take their calls while overlooking Mont Bellevue and the Magog river.
Engaged with the community for over a decade, the site is rooted in multiculturalism and active in philanthropic initiatives such as Centraide. In addition to PayDay BBQs and holiday celebrations, the team joins in on the annual City Carnival festivities.
Easy to get to by bus or by car!
325 Jacques Cartier Sud
Sherbrooke, QC J1J 2Z6
- Incentive bonuses (5%-7% of salary)
- Cafeteria with view of Magog river
- Hockey and foosball tables
- Accessible by cycling path... bike to work!
- Walking distance to restaurants and le Marché Provigo
- Paid training (5-7 weeks)
- RRSP, insurance (life, lost wages, medical and dental)
- Great discounts on telecommunications products and services
Questions about our job offers? Go to the FAQs section or call Stéphanie at 819-829-2559 ext 6246.